Saturday 23 July 2011

Legend’s Claypot Briyani House @ Brickfields

It is my 2nd visit to The Legend’s. My 1st visit was in Sri Serdang branch many moons ago. The Legend’s @ Brickfields newly open few months ago. They are specializing in Claypot Briyani and Banana Leaf Cuisine (Southern Indian cuisine).
We ordered specialty of the house, claypot briyani rice. There are a few varieties - Chicken (RM14.90), prawns (RM16.90), mutton, fish, seafood and vegetarian. The rice is fluffy and fragrant while the prawns & chicken which I tried was juicy and tender. They top it with a hard boiled egg with mint leaves.
 
I personally don't like curry on my Biryani, preferring to taste the rice instead.
This Biryani was nicely spiced but not too oily and the chicken and prawns were tender and flavorsome.
 
Overall, I was pretty happy with the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment