Friday 1 July 2011

Tappers Cafe @ The Sphere, Bangsar South

We were doing some shopping in Bangsar. When we were done there, it was close to lunch time so we decided to eat at Bangsar South before heading home. And this is my 1st time to The Sphere, Bangsar South. There weren't much dining choices here, so we choose Tappers Cafe in the end as it was one of the more brightly lit and busier restaurants here.



 The menu here is pretty basic, serving both Western and local specialities.


 We ordered the Chicken Chop & Chicken Pie with Goo Leng Ping (Normal & with float). As I took my first sip of the goo leng ping, I was reminded of the sirap bandung..

Chicken Chop




Chicken Pie

Goo Leng Ping
I ♥ the Goo Leng Ping here
We did not have high expectations of the food here, so we were pleased that the food. A quick glance at their menu shows the prices at Tappers to be quite reasonable and decent service!



No comments:

Post a Comment